CERTIFIED GOOGLE PARTNERS
About Google Partners
This article contains information about the benefits of Partners and signing up for the program.
- Earn the Google Partner badge: Your company can earn the Google Partner or Premier Google Partner badge. The badge shows that certain employees at your company have demonstrated Google Ads skill and expertise by passing assessments and earning certifications through Academy for Ads.
- And the badge also shows that your company has met Google Ads spend requirements. And delivered company and client revenue growth, and sustained and grown its client base.
- Earn company specialisations: Companies that have Partner status and meet the requirements can earn specialisations. Company specialisations display your specific product expertise to help win business and differentiate yourself in the market.
- Connect with Google: Companies who have earned Partner status may have access to additional events, training’s, and more. You’ll also be able to access Google Ads promotional offers for prospective and existing clients.
Benefits of Google Partner status
When your agency qualifies for Google Partner status, it gives you access to a number of program benefits. The table below shows the different benefits available for members of the Partners program, agencies who’ve earned the Partner badge, and agencies who’ve earned the Premier Partner badge.
|Education||Member||Google Partner||Premier Google Partner|
|Product training’s and certifications|
|Community membership and product updates|
|Executive business training’s|
|Phone, chat, and email support|
|Eligible for dedicated account management|
|Partners badge assets|
|New business strategy consulting|
|Client event support|
|Annual Partners summit|
It’s no secret that Leverage Marketing has earned the Premier Google Partner badge. Our Partner badge, which signifies that we have multiple employees certified in
Short Definition: Google’s paid advertising service based on a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) model.
What is Google AdWords?
Google’s AdWords platform is for businesses looking to advertise with Google’s ad network. This flexible platform allows businesses to set a daily budget for their ads and only pay when people click those ads, or by a variety of other methods. AdWords focuses primarily on using keywords to the target audience.
When creating an advertisement for AdWords, businesses should think about how people will search Google for their products. Targeting the right keywords will cause your advertisement to show up in a relevant search query, depending on your bid. AdWords ads appear near the top of Google search results under the heading “Sponsored Links” or on the right side of the page. When a web user clicks on the link, they’ll be directed to your website.
Types of Keyword Matching
When you set up your AdWords campaign, you’ll have several types of keyword matching options available. Here are the different types of keyword matching:
- Broad Match– This will reach the most users by showing your ad (and bidding) whenever your keyword is searched for.
- Negative Match– This option prevents your ad from showing when a certain word or phrase is searched for.
- Phrase Match– This will show your ad when someone searches for a specific phrase.
- Exact Match– Your ad will be shown only when the exact phrase is searched for.
You can combine many of these keyword matching options in your campaign to create a specific AdWords operation that works for your business.
Google has two main networks which you can use to show your ads. Depending which one you choose, your ads will be shown to different customers.
Google Display Network– The Display Network will show your ads to millions of websites, and uses contextual targeting based on your keywords or campaigns topic to place the ads. You can show your ads to specific websites, online videos, mobile website, and even apps. You can even create remarketing campaigns to target users who are already interested in your products. The Google Display Network allows you to send your ad across the Internet.
Google Search Network- The Search Network is Google’s group of search-related websites and apps where your ads can appear. If you choose to advertise on the Search Network, your ad can show near the search results when someone searches for terms related to one of your keywords.
, is in the footer of every one of our pages (and in this post), and we link the badge directly to our Partner page. But what does it mean to be a badged Google Partner and why is working with a Google Partner better?
Why a Premier Partner Badge Matters
Google recently made a Premier Google Partner badge available to advertisers. Who have passed the criteria to become a Google Partner . And have also met higher spending and performance requirements. Leverage has earned this badge by having multiple employees certified in AdWords. Managing a large ad spend every 90 days, and continuously meeting Google’s standards to maintain partner status.
We have also earned specialisations in Search and advertising.So being a Google Partner means that we deliver quality customer service. Offer a competitive advantage to clients. And have received training to help grow businesses online. Therefore below are 7 specific advantages of working with a Google Partner such as ourselves.
Work with Certified Analysts and Account Managers
— Any company that achieves Google Partner status has employees with Google Adwords certifications managing their clients’ accounts. Google ensures that these certifications are current and that the company or agency meets Google’s standards for account management best practices.
Have Access to Masters of AdWords Features
— Google Partners must be well-versed in all the features of AdWords and use them in a way that is profitable to the client.
Get a Leg up on the Competition with Beta Features
– Companies that have earned a Google Partner badge have access to Google’s beta features. This means that after Google has developed a new feature or application, its partners can test and use this feature up to a year or more before it is available to the general public.
Avoid Waiting in Line
– Google Partners with a large ad spend have their own Google Agency Team that they can contact without waiting in line any time a client has an issue. It can sometimes take days to address this matter, but if you or your agency has access to a Google Agency Team, the problem can be addressed immediately.
Testing & Innovation
– Google Adwords Partners are required to show they are employing best practices. This may include actively doing split testing on ads to attract the greatest volume of customers to a client’s site .And ensuring that there are multiple ads per campaign group with different keywords and messaging. Google encourages ongoing experimentation by targeting the various demographics that fall into a client’s target market.
A company that doesn’t continue to maintain Google’s standards for partner status can have their badge removed. This ensures that a high standard of service is maintained no matter the date that Partner Status was achieved.
When you work with Leverage Marketing, you get an agency that is qualified by Google—and an agency that offers its own guarantee of high-quality service.
DIGITAL SALES CERTIFICATE
GOOGLE ADS DISPLAY CERTIFICATE
ADS SEARCH CERTIFICATE GOOGLE
GOOGLE ADS VIDEO CERTIFICATE